Haha so, I shall continue from where I stopped. Last post was around may. I'll just update whatever with photos.
Johor trip - forgetten when.
5 of us from 4N1 were in the trip with the sec 3s! Yeah I was actually excited for it even though it would be the second time I'm going. lots of photos taken!
Lunch @ mushroom farm!
Meow!
mushroom farm
coconut jelly!
tapioca factory~
shopping for tapioca crisp & snacks
nuts factory~
dinner was really good! we dined in a n-star hotel!
cookie factory or smth aiya i love this place!
sweet potato place? haha forget liao!
finally reached shopping mall!!
woo~
huizhen!
me!
i bought home j.co donuts. trying 'em for the first time and it was great!
ding tea~
us and all
i still dont get why huizhen and laugh at this photo for more that half an hour
Yep, now the next: Tzehui's bday celebration! Was a fun one and she definitely enjoyed! I got sunburns and I became darker after that day :(
Let the pictures talk!
Ok and lastly, my bday celebration! It was really an unexpected one and I was really surprised! They even booked a ktv room. Wow~ it was belated but still good! Really blessed to have these people around, thank you :)
us and alll
Went for Sakura buffet with family later on~
So yep, this is a really long and photo-ful post. N's are nearing and I'm now having my study break. I think I'm not making full use of it hahaha. Prelims were okay. I was happy with my results but still, I haven't broke my own record of my overall percentage! I wanna get remarkable results for N's. So I told myself to study hard. Make full use of this study break. But I realized the more I tried to study, the more tired I get. Anyone have this feeling too? Haha, guess I'll just do my very best! Tell yourself, it's the last lap already! Get it over and done with quick.
2012 hasn't been a great year for me so far. There are ups and downs in life. I had all the 'downs' in life this year. Losing of friends was one of them. I guess these are just inevitable. It's like no matter how hard I tried to make things right, they never will be. I had too much 'ups' last year, and here comes all the 'downs'. No one likes to drop into a big hole when they're reaching the sky. I guess this is also a learning process for me, teach me to never take things in life for granted. I'm glad, for these. I hope to be a better person in future. I always believe bad things are not here to destroy us; they shape us, change us into a better person. I want to think positively and live happily. I'm still trying. I can do it. I hope this will somehow motivate people who are unhappy and also experiencing their 'downs' in life. I don't know what the future might bring, but I have faith there will be better things coming along soon. Bad moments in life won't last. They will be over. Soon.
Real soon.
Will update this blog often if I have time~ toodles!
























No comments:
Post a Comment