Currently sian-ed.
Nothing to do, nowadays is tmd sian sial.
Don't feel like playing games alr.
YAY I AM MATURE! XD
EEK! Self praising. -.-
Tv sucks la, nothing to watch de you know!
Fuck la, com keep blue screen. -'-
Not blue screen then hang, ccb.
Actually last time also got this prob.
Brought to the company to fix.
Come back, about 3months liddat, same prob.
Fuck, wat prob laa.
Don't even have recovery disc!
My mama buy that time don't have alr.
Somemore cannot buy, i mean, dunhav.
Cannot refrommat!
Fucking right. -'-
Ohmytian, tmr is school.
I don't even know got wat homework.
Zzz, i only know got maths.
Science dono nid de wad shit.
Collect wad sell wat.
Obviously i didn't listen in class. :\
I hate school laaaaa. ):
How i wish i can stay at home whole day.
JUNE HOLIDAYS FASTER COME LAAAAA. ):
Fuck fuck fuck, now is around april!
2 more months wtf.
Apirl fools day coming!
Thinking how to trick ppl!
HAHA!
Qinyu and Jieyu bday coming too!
Hais hais hais, wad to give!!!
Wadthefuck laaa. Damn sian-ed!
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╦╦╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║║║║
║╔╗║╠╣║╔╗║╠╣║╔╗║╠╣╠╬╬╣
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╩╩╝
No comments:
Post a Comment