Saw from kahkeng's blog.
Alphabet A-Z!
A - Amiera
B - Brendan
C - Cheryl
D - Duck
E - Esther
F - Fuckyoula
G - Geok qin
H - Henry
I - Ivy
J - Jack
K - Kahkeng
L - Lanjiao
M - Mingui
N - Niki
O - Ohmygod
P - Papa
Q - Qidi
R - Raina
S - Shrabonti
T - Tada!
U - Ufucker
V - Vurhead
W - Wanyu
X - Xurhead
Y - Yongjian
Z - Zoe
Can R and S be together in BGR? -Raina & Shrabonti
Maybe? I mean GGR
How is Z related to you? -Zoe
Jie! :D
Does Y knows Z? -Yongjian & Zoe
Yesyes.
If C betrays you, will you kill her/him? -Cheryl
I dun think she will laaaa. :B
If K steals your girlfriend,wad will you do? -Kahekng
Smash him into pieces.
What if L tells you tat he/she have a crush on you? -Lanjiao
LOL, he's jiabai's
Will you and M get into a fight? -Mingui
No, we not very shuo.
Who does K have a crush on? -Kahkeng
Claudia.
What if W calls you a bastard? -Wanyu
I CALL HER OBAMA BACK. :X
Whats the relationship bewteen you and E? -Esther
Frens.
Who does Z likes? -Zoe
Not sure.
Who is I best friend? -Ivy
Cheryl? :D
What colour does F like? -Fuckyoula
All condoms colour they like ba.
Where does F live? -Fuckyoula
LOL. I dono.
Did you and C had a fight before? -Cheryl
NO, impossible.
Who is X's best friend? -Xurhead
Dono.
What can you say about G? -Geok qin
GEOK QIN LOVE TINGWEI. :X
What if J tells you that she/he have a crush on you? -Jack
WTF?! Goandbangurheadnow.
No comments:
Post a Comment