Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is so..?

I really cannot figure out why people are so foolish.
Life is so precious yet they still wasted it.

Maths
As per usual, siansian, hais.
Andandandand again homeworks.
YEZ. Tmr no maths, no need tmr give, like yay!

History
Cher called us to do the workshit, dono how to do sial.
Took leonard's paper to see, copied his first answer. ;x
Last question dono!
Asked cher how to do, she teached me, haha.
And go through the paper and blahhhh.

D&T
Forgotten got DT test, didn't revise for it.
Lucky cher revise with us before we took th test. (:
So regret, didn't listen wad cher said, doing the eletronic toy drawing.
At th test so so so manymany questions dono how to do.
The last question need draw a stationary holder.
I dono lah, jus bullshit on the paper, hah.
After that, gave cher the eletronic toy drawing, Shirley helped me to draw, thanks!
Lol, hope can get good marks or least pass for DT.

Science
Also sian lah, now I hate science, really hate it.
Talk nia, then change my place to infront there.
Now me and Jieyu cannot sit tgt le lah. D;
Nv do hw, cher call us do, roar I heck care nv do. XD
Cher go though answer just copycopycopy. ;x

After school, went playgourd with frens.
Played the turnturn thing. (dono how to say, lol.)
Lol, I didn't play, scared die, LOL.
Henry, Huzaifi and other fly out so funny LOLOL.
Then to stop the thing, I use my FATTTTS to stop it LOL.
Royce laugh, he so tell Huzaifi, he oso laugh.
Hahazxcs. :D
Went to a shetled so called hall.
Played dare and dare, Jieyu so pathetic, need recock wad she said.
"I, farmjieyu, love and need Leonard"
LOL, but I more pathetic lazxcs.
Need recock mingjian and barbie girl say ily or w/e lah, fuck.
Roar I so kelian, Shirley said iloveyou to Huzaifi LOL.
Wooo LOL, some peektures here. :D

























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...