Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why is you and me liddat?

We're getting more and more far canzxcs.
Sometimes you didn't even care 'bout me.
All you follow is her, her, her.
Maybe is my fault, go find her and pangseh you.
Now most of the time you didn't follow me alr.
Last time, where I go, you follow.
Maybe now, is I pangseh you, then you follow with her.
Is my fault, I know, I am too much, I am not pushing blames to you.

Maths
Miss dawn's class! ;)
Heng she nv wan to collect the maths practice paper.
I haven't marked it, how forgetful lazy I am.
And shhhhit, we have maths homework, I lazy do sial.

History
Same as before, boring, hais.
I don't really like history sial.
Veryvery boring, cannot understand a shit cher said.

English
Need to bring textbook, I nv listen to wad cher said.
But hengheng, got bring, english textbook I bring everyday de. lol.
Shirley and Wanyu don't have bring. :O
Shirley is nv buy, shirley nxt time fastfast go buy la ok!
Need to copy whole passage(is very long okay!) 5 times.
Need to do journal, sadsad.
Must express ture feelings, can use singlish, like yay!
I asked can write vuglaries anot.
He write on the board "KNNBCCB"
LOL, I like shocked, cher say cannot write vuglaries. D;
After lesson ask cher can write lesser anot.
Then change to, I will buy english textbook, 300lines.

Chinese
Go through the practice paper.
I got 38/60; how wonderful, lol.
Class test paper got ppl nv do corrections.
Need to let parents sign, I scared forgot, lol.

HOM
Played game, step on letters de, must be in order.
I don't want play, Elaine and Jieyu also.
So we watched them play.
First time, 'cause someone step forward the line.
We are forfeited, but cher give us another chance, HAH, thanks. :B
Argggh, 1min plus.
All 3 groups can do agn. ;D
And we redo, 33secs!
We got first, like yay!

LSS
Had science test, god damn difficult.
No la, quite easy.
After test, cher call us copy answer for ytd's hw.
Omgay, left 10min liddat, wan us copy so much?
Aiya dun care laa, after bell rang, me and Jieyu jus go out, HAH! :P

After school, Yaqi say dunwan go for tday's remidal, wan change with me.
She go find Miss dawn, awww she say cannot change date D;
Aiya cannot have remidal with Jieyu alr, fuck.
Need with Wanyu and boys, wtf.
Went to meet with Cindy, Jiali and Qinyu.
We went KFC, eateateateateat.
Went to Qinyu house outside to take back my landyard.
My landyard is back! But I seldom use. :X
Went home, bath and on com, which is now, lol.
The whole world will die in 2012, feeling so scared.
I dunwan so early die lahhh. D;
LOL, I kiasi I know, 'cause die alr, I will miss my frens.
Okay, ending here, nights heyhey, check your watch, now is afternoon, lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...