HAPPY LABOUR DAY !
Changed blogsong, will nan ting ma? :x
If nan ting tell me, I will change. :D
Hais mindyr exam coming.
Two days, two days, two days!!!!!!
Awwww I am dead. ):
I never study, lazzzzy laa. ):
How I wish I can skip all those retarded exams. ):
I want to go JP!! Haha. ^^
Too bad cannot go out, haiszxc.
PLEASEEEEEEE LET ME GO OUT MAMA. ):
LOL. Er sian-ed now.
Waiting Restaurant City to lvl up. ~~
Difficult lahh. 2k plus more. -.-
Pet society FINALLY not so lag alr. Hehe. ^^
Visited all frens brought furnis blahblah~ . :D
Now I playing Habbo LOL.
Er not really playing lah, just only minize the tab.
I miss my handphone(!) ):
Ahhh skinny back. ):
Special msg for skinny.
Get lost, you're not welcome here.
I know spamming is your freedom, but mind you, this is my blog. -.-
K, a short msg for you nia, mind your business kk.
No comments:
Post a Comment