I am getting bored nowadays, really nothing to do la ok, lazzzzzzy to revise lah, zz. I seriously hate exams, well, who doesn't? Excluding those nerds who like exams. -.- Hope tht exams faster over and here come my june holidays! Like yay when though of it! But those fucking exams haven over, june holidays still long la omg. Roar Restaurant City is more and more difficult to lvl up you know. First 1k 2k to lvl up, now is 4k, woah, sucha big jump, lol.
Roar I think I am not gonna revise my work, I rather stare at the computer screen doing nothing then revising work. -.- I know tht if I dun revise I will get lousy results roar, but I dun care lah. Exams sucks.
I have a story to share with you all, I love this story much okay. And I typed it out myself as it is from a magazine, Teenage. Sorry if I typed anything wrong. ;x
Fatal Attraction.
Lisa was like any ordinary girl. She had a
sweet smile, fair complexion and hair that was always pulled up in a neat
pony-tail. I would secretly steal glances at her from where I sat in the classroom.
Although Lisa was my classmate throughout secondary school, we
hardly exchanged any words. Occasionally when I bumped into her on the bus to
school, she'd give a shy smile and my heart would race. I've been waiting for a chance to ask her out on a date. But it was difficult for me to muster the
courage to let those words out of my head.
Date Line.
"Want to go catch Spiderman this Saturday?"
I have never been on a date
with a girl, let alone a girlfriend. It wan unplanned, and these words popped
out one afternoon while I was waiting for the bus with Lisa. She give me her
signature smile and a nonchalant "Why not?" Joy spread across my face as she
keyed her hand-phone number my phone.
We went on date and got to know each other better. We started hanging out
regularly and ofter spent recess together. Though things were going well
between us, we weren't a couple. In fact, there were other boys who were
interested in her as well.
To remind her of my feelings, I would religiously text Lisa every night.
She told me I was very thoughtful, unlike other boys who were impatient and
blunt. Although we kept things casual, I secretly wished she would commit to
being my girlfriend.
Girl Troubles
Then things started to change. Lisa began to avoid me at school. She didn't
reply to my messages and she went great lengths to cut off all ties with me.
Apart of me knew all this was perfectly normal-her world doesn't revolve around
me.
I waited for Lisa at her void deck one morning, hoping to surprise her. But
I could tell that she was unhappy that I wan there. For the next few weeks, I
followed her around like a shadow. From school to her home, I would tail her
from a distance. She occasionally turned and caught me staring, but I knew that
she liked it-all girls love attention.
To show my love and dedication to her, I started sending gifts to her
house. A "Lisa" doll that I had painstakingly sewn, an album filled with candid
pictures of her, and even a bottle of her hair that I secretly collected from
her desk.
But instead of falling head over heels for me, Lisa became angry. She sent
me a text: "Stop it Jason, I hate you! Get out of my life!!"
Her text broke my heart. I found out a couple of days later that Lisa was
going out with some other guy. It seems final-Lisa didn't want to have anything
to do with me. I was lost. What would I do without her?
Ultimate Sacrifice
I decided that the only way to get her back was to make the ultimate
sacrifice. I would commit suicide to show her that I would go to any lengths for
her. Who else would take their own life for a girl they love? Lisa would see
that, and come running back to me after I had proven my dedication to her.
The days after that went by in a blur. I hatched a plan to climb up the
block opposite Lisa's, and then throw myself off the 13th floor. That would show
her that I was willing to go all the way for her- I would do anything for
Lisa.
I wrote her a long letter, detailing my plans and spilling my feelings. I
knew she didn't want to speak to me, so I just left in on her desk at
school.
The next day, I steeled myself for the inevitable. I was making the
grandest of gestures to show that I did this just for her. But as I was standing
at the void deck, reaching out for the elevator button, someone grabbed me from
behind. I turned around expecting to see Lisa crying for my forgiveness.
Instead, it was Miss Liew, my guidance counsellor, flanked by two burly
men. Apparently Lisa had told on me. They took me away, roughly. The next few
weeks filled with talking-with counsellors, my parents and doctors. Lisa was
even asked to sit in on one of my sessions. She kept her eyes away from me. That
was when I realised that things were truly over between us.
Looking back, I understand now that my actions back then were drastic. All I
wanted was for things to turn out the way I wanted them to be. Although life has
change, there's one thing I'm very sure of-Lisa is the one girl I'll never
forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment