Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi. Bored, again.
Btw happy bday to WaiKeong.
I woke up today and my fever is okay.
So strange. Lolol.
I am bored and went to play cartoonetwork games. LOL.
Too bored.
Fucking laptop. Lagging like shit lah.
Changing tabs, closing tabs, take so long. Fuck.
Changed blogskin, again.
Today had tuition.
Zn they all took my shoe and put at the, ah I forget where.
Then is at another side, then I say I scared alone go. .__.
Then they there scare me, behind me got ppl leh!@#$
But thanks Liying Jingmin help me and go take tgt.
Go on the other side, zn those idoits they acting like a ghost to scare.
Liying was laughing madly.
She say they very bai chi, LOL.
Ah, really. LOL.
I realise my laptop starting using 1hr plus not so lag.
But use over 1 or 2h liddat then super lag liao. .__.
Btw Wanyu rebond hair liao very chio sia.
I like her fringe ley. <3
I also wan rebond, but no money, lolol.
My mother say SEC4 THEN CAN!!! CRIEZ. T_________________________T
Wanyu rebond liao chio lah!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...