Hihihi~
Alone at home now.
I am sick. D:
Whole body hothot de.
Hope is not dengue fever. (I dono how to spell dengue.)
I miss my sister. D:
No ppl play with me. D:
So sian, only computer can make me occupied.
But now I using laptop, cause my com is !@#$%^&*()
Cannot tag ppl.
Lucky got laptop but super lag sia. -.-
If is not lag I love love love this laptop to death~!!
Aww very lag very lag. D:
My com my mother say play till really cannot play liao then fix. -.-
Now already I cannot even tag people.
Some pictures, some videos cannot view.
Heng Youtube can.
But I not using computer during my family is out lah.
I need on off the com for at least 20min.
Cus keep hang hang, blue screen. -.-
I hate my computer to the core~!
Bo bian must use laptop then can play. D:
Super lag lah. 2003 liddat buy de sia.
Very long le. -.-
Actually laptop also spoil le, but change hard disk can use liao.
I am bored bored bored. Hais. D:
Sad no more class chalet le.
Anw I also cannot go. Lolol.
I have headache now, arghhh.
My body is still hot.
Dun be sick. Hot.
Ltr 8pm go watch tele, yay!
But watch finish then sian liao, should I play com??
Ltr my show last ep!!
Haha my family cannot watch the last ep. :P
I can watch ley!! HAHA!
Lucky no more math remidal.
I haven even done any one of my hw. D:
Actually want do chi de, but tired go sleep then nv do liao. :P
Die liao lah nv do homework. Time go very fast de. D:
But I want my mei to come back faster!!
No ppl play with me sad sad.
Hah, I am repeating what I had posted. LOL.
I like 残酷月光 by Linyoujia. :D
Very nice loh~!
Last time Qinyu tell me very nice, call me go listen, but I didn't.
But from Liying blog got listen dao, very very nice!
Hais what to play ah, restaurant city play liao, waiting to collect money.
Habbo?! My furni damn less can.
Msn? No ppl talk to me. D:
My eyes pain sia!
I sleep wake up still tired, siao le.
My cousin sucks.
Today he come, make me shout so much till my head pain.
Call him not to go out still go out, fuck.
I had to follow him down the playgourd.
As my aunt go out buy food.
Then dunwan let him play lap, he there annoy me. Fuck.
I alone at home have to sweep, mpo the floor!!
Sian lah. I sick still need sweep. Lol.
It is getting darker and darker, I mean the sky.
Means going to night liao.
I scared. T_T
7.30pm le!!
Half hour more to my show. HAHAH.
Internet cannot find the show to watch ley. My mother want to watch.
Only got ads about the eps.
Very nice sia the show!!
金石良缘 yeah yeah very nice de. :D
If you happen to see this show have the ep 20, tell me pleasee.
I know the title like those old old ppl watch de, but very nice de. :D
Comfirm you will like it. :D
Wow today I have long post, seldom. HAHA!
K my eyes are still pain ahhh ending here le byeeee.
Btw have a nice holiday! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment