Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy birthday Jiali,
xoxo.

Sup, i'm finally back! (:

(Yes, there will be a long post for today.)

Oh my, i forgotten some parts, sorry if i lost out any part.

Went jiali's bbq party today!
Tuition is like damn long lorh! Very sian ley.
Waiting it to end faster. :P
Sorry that i walked off from playground with Qinyu,
sorry, sorry, sorry Jieyu. D:
I have a new friend called Leeyuan! LOL.
I called her gong gong, like Cindy called her, cause they way she talk, act, is silly, hehe! (:
Went the basketball court near bbss with Qinyu they all.
Then went mac find Zhengning & Tingwei.
Tingwei's left fries i ate all up, wuhahahaha. :P
Then Mingui they all came.
Too bad Yaqi never come. :(
Then Niki came. (:
I lent Jacquelyn's phone and send all her themes to mine,
I delete those ugly ones. :X
I want Jacquelyn's phone! Very nice lorh!
After that, food came! *Rushes* . :P
Went to buy ice with Qinyu and Niki,
she pangseh me sia! LOL!
I ran to her and shouting, chaiqinyu you pangseh me!! LOL.
Mingui they all tagged along.
Qinyu call me to take ice.
I passed it to minjie.
Another one, i passed to him too. LOL.
Then "GT" took it. Teehee.
Went back, and chat chat.
The boys like to bully Cindy ley,
kk nevermind it is funny. ^^
When i'm chatting with Niki, something cold is thrown behind me.
ICE! WTH, BOTAK DO IT, YONGJIAN! D:
Sang "happy bday" and cut cake, i took one.
Went i going to eat finish, Minjie threw something and my cake dropped one the floor, stupid Minjie! D:
Wanted to go home @ 10 but not allowed, sorry Qinyu, Cindy. D:
I walked home myself,
omg scary. T_T
Finally, i was home!
Hothot!
Smelled the smell of chicken.
Omg, i was full and cannot east anything ler. D:
Bathed! So comfortable!! >:)








Gong gong. (:

Niki.

Yongjian, Zidan.

Niki! (:

Jacquelyn. Cute ley! :X

Tingwei, Zhengning, zoom in effect.

Tingwei, Zhengning.

Gan stead! (Jialing.)

Qinyu! Twist! :D

Gong gong. LOL.

HOHO birthday girl!!



Bytheway here's a funny video. LOL!





Armpit Smells So Good.

Have you ever sweat so bad? Well, not so much but actually feel like dampy under your armpit. Have you ever try rubbing your hand under there and smell it? Smells good right. Haha. Dont deny it, yo!


Goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...