RANDOM I
PERFECT
►Tall?: 156cm
►In your pyjamas?: No.
►Left handed?: Yes.
LAST
►Friend you saw: Cindy!
►Talked to on the phone: Qinyu!
►Person to text you: Jieyu!
FAVORITE
► Number: 2.
►Color: Pink/White/Black.
►Food: Alot.
►Place: Home.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
►Look at myself in the mirror, rub my eyes and take a pee.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you
►No. xD
Q: What's the last movie you watched
in theaters?
►I don't remember.
Q: Where is the last place you went?
►Tution center.
Q. Do you smile a lot?
►Yes! XD
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
►Not really.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
►Yes!
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
►My room. (Duh.)
Q: Why did you sleep there?
►No more room to sleep. T.T
Q: When was the last time you cried?
►I don't remember.
Q: What was your last thought before going to bed?
►TIRED.
Q: What do you hear right now?
►Television.
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
►Nope. xD
Q: What's your favorite month?
►My birth month!
EMOTIONS :
Are you missing someone right now?
► Alot of them.
Are you a charitable person?
►Sometimes.
Are you tired?
►No-uh.
BASICS:
Real name: RACHEL.
►Nick Name: Rambutan?
►Age: 13
►Eye color: Black.
►Male or female: Female.
►Smart?: Yes. xP
►Color of your hair: Black.
►Sweats or Jeans: Sweats.
►Phone or Camera: Phone!
►Health freak: Not so.
►Righty or lefty: Lefty.
►Smoke or Drink: Neither.
FIRSTS :
►First best friend: Cannot remember.
►First award: I don't remember, when I was so young. xD
►First enemy: Um.. don't remember. Why would I?
►First pet: None! D:
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER:
►Lips or eyes: OMG LIPS!
►Shorter or taller: Taller.
►Taker or Giver: Huh?
►Straight or Curly hair: Lil curly.
HAVE YOU EVER:
►Drank hard drinks: Nope.
►Lost glasses/contacts: No. xD
►Ran away from home: Haha noo~
►Broken someone's heart: I think, no?
►Been arrested:No
RANDOM II.
1.Who was the last friend you were chillin' with?
I don't remember. T_T
2. Miss someone?
Not just one. Alotta people!
3. How's your ex doing?
No ex. T_T
4. Song playing?
Kiss me thru the phone.
5. What shirt are you wearing?
None.
6. What will you do on Sunday?
Com! :D
7. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Forgotten. Stm. x.x
8. Whose your last text from?
Jieyu.
9. What's your favorite season?
Spring/Winter.
1o. Called anyone a bitch today?
I called myself a bitch today. xD
11. What woke you up this morning?
My mother!!
12. Where did you last spend the night other than your house?
None.
13. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Nope. xD
14. What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Everything I've drunk are non-alcoholic. Milo Milo!
15. Are you scared of spiders?
EEEEK! YES!
No comments:
Post a Comment