Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hi!
Went out with Qinyu & Cindy!
Had fun today! Hah!

First stop, Lot One. :D
Bused there, we stand at the place where the aircon is cold!
I saw sebas! Aaaaa!
So handsome! LOL!
Cindy think Zhangjian is more handsome~ :P
He 'falled down' when Qinyu say 'Must miss me hor'! LOL!!

First we went to mac for eating! Veryvery hungry can!





When walking half, qinyu's shoe spoiled!
Went to shop buy,
one pair for $9.90, 2 for $10.
LOL, she brought one more for me, yay!
Walked around, brought sweets at MiniToons.
We keep take and take to 300g!
$1.60 for 100g!
I took out my calculater to calculate. LOL
Then is $3.75!
Then we luan alr lah! Just take till $6.
Cause we took out $6 alr, just take till $6 de ah!
But end up take weight alr is $4!
Remaining $2, they spilt! $1 each!



When we're going up to the mrt station, we saw the highest floor of lot one can play water!
Wasted $0.39 for nothing! :@ LOL.
Then went up, SIAN, nothing de sia!
We straight go take mrt to Jurong Point.

Second stop, Jurong point. :D
Mrt-ed there.
We're damn retards when we need to change mrt.
We ran to the left, then to the right, then to the left again.
LOL, that stupid. HAH.
Then went in mrt, got 1 empty space! I went to sit, haha!
Qinyu & Cindy no chance to sit~! :P
BUT, AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES, GOT 2 EXTRA SPACE, OMG THEY SAT, AND I WAS ALONE, EMO. LOL.
Jurong point, it is very nice yeah!
I took some pictures! I love the view! :)





Bussed to westmall!
Qinyu took some pictures to laminate!
Then waited for bus to take us home!
When we're at peps outside, i thought the bus will bring to oppside of my house!
Qinyu they all say no lah! LOL.
Lucky they told me. >.>
Walked through the black black pathway to Qinyu's home.
ME, CINDY & QINYU RAN AND SCREAM TO THE PLACE WHERE'S MORE LIGHT.
OK WE'RE CRAZY. LOL.
In afternoon is not scary, but night.. ><

Rantings.
My friend of mine, Adeline, was a very good friend that she told me my best friend badmouthed me. :)

I cannot believe what you've done to me.
You try to break us up, just because you hate her, you destest her.
Why? Why must you do this?
You boom me say Jieyu badmouthed me.
Beverly explained to me, but i don't really believe.
You're just too much, simply too much.
You and her not good, it's not my problem, but, why must you try to break us up?
When the whole sistership is ended you'd be happy?
I detest you, NOW.
I believed you, but end up you're trying to break me and Jieyu!
I really cannot believe that.
You're a bitch.
I'm not scared of anything, YOU'RE A BITCH.
And you and Amelia tricked Jieyu.
Do you think that what you done is too much? DO YOU?!
I don't think we can be friends, ANYMORE.

PEOPLE, CBOX.WS GOT SOME PROB, IF NEED EDIT COLOURS & STUFF, GO TO
http://www.cbox.ws/admin.php




LOL.

OHMY, I REALISED I HAVE PHOTOS THAT I FORGOTTEN TO POST, AAA STM WTF.
PHOTOS I FORGOT TO POST :








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...