Hiiii! I'm back! :)
Had fun today and went swimming! And went IMM to eat. Reach home at 6.30pm. ((:
I'm not going revise math, too late, and too lazy to. :( My art is not done! Need to hand by 19june. Ohmygawd, 3days, 3days, 3days! Somemore tmr got common test, stress, stress, stress! I not going revise/do anything!
Amelia, not everytime a sorry can cure you know.. You think you using sorry everytime and people will forgive you? No, some won't. :(
You must know why you say sorry, what is the purpose.. You think, if you say sorry and did nothing, why bother saying sorry..? Grow up and learn from your mistakes kay, everyone makes mistakes, so do you..
Adeline, i believed you cause i treated you as my friend.. But see what you done to me, jieyu. This is disappointing, fucking disappointing.. Why you want to break us up when you two is alr veryvery bad? You're really very bad, veryvery.. I don't want to scold you, but you're keep doing things that make people scold you.. Why? Why must you do all these to make sisterships to break? Making all these can make you happy? You gained nothing, seriously nothing.. Or from the start you hate us alot, alotalot? Please, you hate Jieyu, don't drag other people to hate Jieyu too. You said her attitude sucks, when i knew she badmouthed me, i thought the same too. But guess what, i misunderstood her, i really feel very sorry for her, i felt guilty, really.. To be popular, you must have a good attitude, this is the most important of all. Please, change. I'm sure you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment