Okay it has been 2 days since i postedd! So i'll post now okayy!
Holidays are shitty cause i really had nothing to do! :( I really miss school times though. School is going to reopen real soon! Time really flies, i don't want to wake up so early in the morning like beforee!
I really want a fucking new bag. (Jieyu you should know the reason) But my mother just don't want to buy for me! She say, bag haven't spoil, don't waste money. Argh! :(((
I'm watching 海派甜心 (Hi My Sweetheart) currently! The show is really cute and funny, haha! Most of the scenes made me laughh!
I'm now updating my songs in playlist! I found alot of songs, i think my playlist will now be all english songs! I got some hiphop and R&B songs, added in my playlist!
Facebook's games are getting more and more boringggggg. Really cannot find something to do nowadays. :\
And now, finally a proper post!
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment