Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hi, My Sweetheart

http://sojuandbeer.sugar-plastic.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Himysweetheart.jpg

Hello! I'm currently addicted to 海派甜心! It's really a funny and romantic show! I LOVE DALANG INSIDE! DALANG, DALANG, DALANG, DALANG, DALANG DALANG DALANG~
LOL, i am crazy enough yeah. HAHAHAH
 http://iurgnotmis.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/sweetheart1.jpg
HE IS SO CUTE DANCING PINK PANTHER:


And I am starting to love pink panther~

Isn't this cute? LOL.




Okay now, my kevin chenggg!
I love Kevin chenggggggg! HE IS HOT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTVVVVM! :D!
His shows are all in here, there will be Forensic Heroes III!
I really couldn't wait for it! ):
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kevin_Cheng
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Cheng
AND MY DISPLAY PICTURE IS THIS PICTURE:
http://artiste.tvb.com/latestupdate/kevincheng/
HIS OFFICIAL WEBSITE: (THANKS JIEYU FOR THE URL!)
http://kevincheng.com.hk/

Omg, am i really crazy today? T____T
Haha, i am just crapping! Cause jieyu call me to post! I had nothing to post so... I POSTED MY LUVS! Hehehe, you love them too right?!! :X

Okay!! I'll start posting now...

Amelia should be on cruise now! Have fun, and lastly, takecare yeah! Remember to drink more water. Don't get sick in the cruise, the bills damn damn damn expensive de. :X And remember to buy things for me at KL! Haha! You know i am joking right?!?! But i really want a gift... LOL. JOKE. I'll waiting you to come backk! Fridayyyy! Have fun in these 2 days okay!! :D

Counting down, there will be less then one month till school reopen. I really very scared. Steaming  Streaming year! And then after sec 2, we will be secondary 3 alr! Time really flies yeah. D: And after secondary 3, WE WILLBE SECONDARY 4 ALR! AND IT'S A YEAR THAT I AM SCARED MOST. WHY? CAUSE 2012. WDF, IF REALLY 2012 WILL HAPPEN. ALL THESE 10 YEARS OF STUDIES ARE SHITTTTTTTTTTTT! >:(

Every night.. i had been always thinking, what if 2012 happen, what if 2012 happens.. :( Idk what to do yeah, seriously. I don't want to lose my friends and my family. :( And i hope it really doesn't happens. I had try to google if 2012 is real or not, but even i go search, they still cannot predict the future rightttttt. Sadcase for me, hahaha.

I'm still hunting for blogskins! I keep editing my current blogskin colours, now i edited to darkdark de, i am quite satisfied with itttt! Please tell me if you have any nicenice skins to reccomend to me okayyyyyy! Okay, i now paused my 海派甜心, i am only at ep 4 part 7. T________T I AM TOO SLOW! But liddat also good, cos i heard they say the show come out very slowly, one week one ep. OMG, HOW TO WAIT LAAA!

Haha, i am still waiting for Forensic Heroes to come out, Jieyu say, "Still long luh" WDF! HOW LONG!!!! >:'( FASTER COME OUT PLEASEEEEEEE, I WANT SEE MY HOT GUY, ZHENG JIA YING! HAHAHAHA.

My mother is watching 少年四大名捕 now, haha. I watch first ep then dw watch alr, cannot understand what they doing. LOL :P But look like very nice ley. Old show T____T I don't like de. Haha.

I have nothing to post alrrrrr! BYE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...