This is a show called 与敌同行! I watch finish alr! But now i am going to watch it againn! :P KEVIN CHENG IS REALLY DAMN HANDSOME INSIDEEE!
I found it is Wikipedia :
In the 2008 TVB thriller/suspense drama Last One Standing, his portrayal of the ex-convict "Sing Hei" has earned him further critical acclaim and widespread praises from viewers. This role is currently seen as his best work to date. It has earned Cheng a spot in the Top 5 nomination list for the 2008 TVB Anniversary Best Lead Actor Award.OHYEAH! He's really damn handsome + hot + man insideeee!
YOU SEE THIS! Damn cool! I remember this scene is from the last episode! See his mouth is... bloody. Yuck ._. BUT HE IS STILL VERY COOL AND MAN OKAY!
Seesee! Handsome right!!!! Although his mouth is bloody, BUT STILL HANDSOME, MAN!!!!
This picture is at eposide 4, when people still think that the guy in white, tang li yan, is the good guy! But actually he sabo-ed his best friend which is zhang cheng xi! (kevin) He is just acting like a good guy in the show!!
And now i am going to give you the link for the show! But it's in cantonese!
But there's still chinese subtitles. (: Really worth watching.
IF you think it's isn't very nice, nevermind! You keep watching, watching! You will know that it's really damn damn damn nice! Jiajun watch alr, ask him if you don't believe! Lol!
And by watching the first episode, you might think kevin cheng is the bad guy BUT..! He isn't! Just keep watching, and you will know why!
I found the synosis in wikipedia :
Former Hong Kong Correctional Services personnel Cheung Sing-Hei (Kevin Cheng) was sent to prison for murdering his stepfather, and the witness of the case was his cousin and best friend Tong Lap-Yin (Roger Kwok), who is adopted. Ten years later, Hei was released from prison, 3 years earlier than his sentence states because of his good conduct in jail. At that time, Yin already has a well-established career and a happy family, and Hei left with nothing at all. However, Hei was actually innocent, and he was angry at Yin for being the witness.
- Time was served for a crime he did not commit.
- After ten years, can he discover the truth behind his stepfather's murder?[1]
Hei later meets up with reporter Carmen (Yoyo Mung), who was his volunteer guidance counselor when he was in jail but left later because of schooling. He discovers that Carmen is actually Yin's fiance, and becomes more angry at Yin as he also likes her. Later, evident clues points out that Yin was actually the one who murdered Hei's stepfather, and he becomes more determined to solve the mystery, as he wanted his name cleared and his corrections job back. He decides to act content with his current life and accepts the job at Yin's insurance company, hoping to obtain evidence that could be used in court.
Not long after, Yin scammed the insurance company for a large multi-million dollar deal. Other members of his family also got setup so Yin could collect the inheritance fortune the father had left behind when he died. After years of trust towards Yin, people started to see that he is an ambitious and emotionless man that will do anything to reach his goal. This made others start to believe in Hei and they try to help him but in the end it still came down to a battle between Hei and Yin.
Damn exciting isn't it!!
I got this information for here:
I go disc shops see, all the prices is almost $40 or $50+!!!!! I WANT THE DISCCCC! D: I WANT IT AS MY NEXT YEAR BIRTHDAY PRESENT HAHAHAH! I'm still waiting for suspene shows like this, when kevin is so man and handsome insideee! :D
Okay! Back to postinggg! Well, Amelia will be back tmr, i am waiting for my sovenier!!!! HAHAH! :P I'm still waiting for Forensic Heroes III, OMG, WHEN WILL YOU COME OUT!!!!! ): I really hope it will come out soon yeah, i want to see my kevin cheng, and i hope, he will wake up from the coma! D:
Alright, i am keep making jieyu to watch 與敵同行! I like keep forcing her liddat, LOL. But end up she surrender! She watch! :P Then she say nice leyyy! NOW I SEDUCING QINYU TO WATCH XD, i tell her hotguy inside! I THINK I CANNOT SEDUCE HER.. D; CAUSE NO LUOZHIXIANG! NOW SHE TELL ME SHE SAW HOTGUY, MEANS SHE GOT WATCH XD. GOODGIRL.
School reopen-ing in 20days+ FUCK. i need a new bag, new art file, i want computer in my room!!!!!! D:
Kevin cheng is handsome! Don't you think so?!?!!!!
BYE! Luv ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment