2010 is at our doorstep now,
Hello hello! ^^ Today's the last day of 2009 already! Come to think of it, 1n1 gone though alot in 2009, changing teachers, exams, fights, arguements. Ohhhh everything are memories. And of course! There'll be... DEDICATIONS!!! Hehehe excited right dont be excited maybe there'll be dedications for you!!
Hmmmm there's alot of memories in 2009 yah. 1n1 is over now, and a new class will now be formed, 2n1. I wonder if next year will be the same. Although almost everyone stay in 2n1. But i just think that something will be gone..? Hmm maybe i am thinking too much. Alright it's now the last day of the year already stop thinking so much okay!!
I saw a facebook blogskin and wonder should i use it. ^^ It's quite nice and i am thinking of changing to it!!!! This skin!!! YEAP GO AND HAVE A SEE! IT'S DAMN DAMN DAMN COOL XD hmmm there's more more great skins out there. I need more time to think. So not changing skin today ba. xD
DEDICATIONS!
Qinyu; Bitch!
Hey bitch! Remember that the first time we met is at Promiseland right? Hmmm i think that time we're primary 2. ^^ So now we had already now for around.... 6 years! Yeap 6 years!!! this 6years isn't easy right, we gone though alot of things!! Like in promiseland i complain to the teacher you and the girls all outclass me!!! And i am there crying like a baby HAHAHAHA!!!!! Then from primary 3 or 4 to primary 6 we're always in the same class! Can i say this is fate? xD ALTHOUGH we're now in different school but i will still remeber you in my life! You're an important cast in my life yeah!!! May our friendship and last till we're old old old!!! Dont forget about our shopping next year okay!!! I am currently saving money alr!!! xD
Jieyu; Bibi!
Yoyoyoooo! Although the time we knew was very short. But we had created many memories in this short time!! you had been a good sister!!! 10/10!!! I am happy that i can know you. Althought sometimes i can be very unreasonable, but please pardon me :X Although we fight alot in this year but in the end we will still be okay right?!!?! xD May our friendship will last till the end of our life. :)
Amelia; Ah poa!
You had been a very devoted person, i really think so. :) If you would have to have a boyfriend, i guess you and him will last very long. Cause i know you will be 100% devoted to him!! Heheh, you also had been a good sister too. Me, jieyu and you will always be together right! Yeah! You rock ttm alrights! :D I miss you alot! Meetups soon!
Cindy; jie!
HEY YO! I hope you'll be reading this now. :) You had been a good sister to be, i think we alr knew each other at promiseland too! But i forget when is it already!! Sorry :(:( You're always so shy!! I'll always snapshop you and you cover your face! I'll never forget your cute face, you nice hairrrr! xD
Geokqin; lover!
Thanks for being a cute girl in my life! :D Thanks for keep tagging me! haha (: You're a good girl and CHIO!!! I never regret knowing you, may our sistership last forever and ever. :)
Wanyu; jie!
Yoyooyooo! xD Obama, HAHAHAH! Joking alrights! Don't angry! Remember at the starting of year i keep teasing you calling you obama? :P Okay you should know i am joking okay!!! Don't mind alrights. xD Sorry for times that i am sacastic then suan you!!! >< but actually i am only joking!!! Hope you really dont mind!!! Faster find a boyfriend and let me see okay~ xD
Evelyn; Girlfriend!
Thanks for being a good girlfriend! Remember we always laughed and joke while in tuition?? ^^ I won't forget those fun times alright. xD We had been together for 6months! May our r/s last for 6 years, 60 years, 600years! HAHAHA!
Sisters!
Heyyyy! Thanks sisters for being there for me when i needed help! I didn't regret know you all okay!! Although now sistership is fading and one by one leaving.. But we will always be the best sisters in the world okay!!! Nothing will break us apart anymore!!
Crap family!
We had been a very united, and funny, crapping family! I hope this crap spirit will never end! And last forever! Crap crap forever crapping!! :)
Brothers!
EH YO BROTHERS! Thanks for being a joker in class, keep making us laugh like crazy woman in class! WAHAHA! May your brothership will last forever!! :):)
Hmmm this is the end!!! Not forgetting Celeste, Eunice, Tingwei, Jiajun, Jianxiong, Beverly, Vicki, Cheryl, Liying, Jingmin, Zoe, Huizhen, Stacey, Elaine, Crystal all my audi friends and LASTLY KEVIN CHENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Happy new year to all of you all alright!! ^^ Hope next year will be better then 2009 okay!! Alright longlong post! Happy reading. :) Byebyeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment