Well tmr will be the last day of 2009, hmm time really go very fast. In a blink of eye it's one year alr. Grrr idk what plans should i have in 2010. I only know i have to face more problems in the future, in studies. And more stress i guess. I'm currently still slacking the the holidays, i don't know what to prepare for school. I only know i need to cut hair, or maybe not. If the teacher catch me then i go cut? Hmmm i am lazy to go cut honestly. :X Anyway, i think i must cut! I have a pimple at my forehead there. I HAVE TO COVER IT.
I want to go for countdown @ vivo. But my parents won't allow :@ First, too far. Second, too late. Third, no money! Aiyaaa! I want my freedom soon. I hope by sec2 i can have more freedom like going far places la. :@ And, qinyu's mother told her that she can go home lastest 12am! Awww! How i wish i can be like her ley! 12am! At least i can countdown alr then go home. :$
Hmmm i actually missed school days. But now i hate school, i don't want school to reopen! Can time be slower! Please! :(:( sadsad i am sad galgal. and qinyu is happy girl WTF. MONEY I NEED MONEY I NEED MONEY. ERM I WANT TO CHANGE A SKIN AGAIN :$ very sian
No comments:
Post a Comment