Haihai. I changed my blogskin, red themed, is it weird? Haha. And my phone's backkk, thanks lit cher for giving backkk. She came to my class and gave me, LOL. She asked me why nvr go find her, then i say cannot find her lor. My new bed had arrived. (: My old one seems higher, :O But nevermind, this is much more better. Old one is in metal/steel one. Now is wood one, better. Hahaha. Last time, i am complaining that i need more cupboard. My mother brought new cupboard for herself and gave me old one. Then old one can put alot of things. And now i think there's too much cupboard. :X And my whole table have more space to put things le. Ohmy~ I haven complete my art, shall do it on the weekends then. (: Hmm finally tomorrow is friday, but i will miss school too. It's also better cause i don't need to wake up early in the morning for 2 days. Woooo. But fuck, there's tuition on friday. D: Argh i hate itttttt. Currently bored to the extend now, so posting here. And, am i very very very irritating? Sorry if i am, i can feel that i am irritating too. I will try not to be irritating alright, i don't want you to hate me. I and getting jealous alr, idw this. Why am i like this? I will try to sms you lesser, talk to you lesser.. If i can.. No matter what, be happy alright.. No matter who will you be with, i wish you to be happy.. (: ..
BYE! Crappy post and i am lazy to put in paragraphs. I find school more and more boring, how about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment