Friday, January 29, 2010

You shouldn’t have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it.

HAI PEOPLE! \m/ i love today! Hahaha! Idk why too, omg am i crazy?!?! :D Hmmm leonard promised me to treat 10MAC. RMB TO PREPARE $70 ON MONDAY HOR HAHAHAHAHA. I'm still thinking calling who to go~ I alr think 10 people out alr but there's still more people! AND JIEYU KEEP GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OF PEOPLE. Alright go school then ask who want lorrrrrr! Hmmm finally it's friday already! :):) Finally can sleep later alr. LOL. And tmr have tuition at 1pm. :@ But liddat also good, 2.30pm tuition end, 3pm my kevin show! and WHY MY MOUSE'S BATTERY WON'T END!?!!?!?!?!? Last 3 days before, they say my mouse batt left LESS THEN 1% BATT AND NOW, HAVEN END. OMG THIS IS SCARY YOU KNOW. WTF I ALR PREPARED NEW BATTERY ALR THEN THIS MOUSE BATT HAVEN END. Normally, when it ledt about 10% liddat, then i useuse. Next day i use, left 7% liddat. AND NOW LEFT 1% 3 DAYS ALR. WTFWTF. Well i'm starting to miss school now. LOLOL. :X:X Oh my~ I can't wait for Hi My Sweetheart neh. LAST EP!!!! :D:D Sunday! Maybe got chance to watch part 1 to 3 if it's uploaded early. :D Argh i miss you right nao i want to see you. D:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...