Then in the morning around 10am plus, prepared things and got a hongbao from my mother. $10, pathetic enough LOL. Okay then bused to jurong point. Took bus to wai po house. Only 2 stops, ahaha. Reached there say GONG XI FA CAI then got hongbaos! :D :D :D They watched movie, laughing all the way. But i am using computer. (: Cause very bored. The movie like damn funny like that, everyone laughing. LOL!
Okay then at around 3pm plus. Said byebye to wai po then bused back home. Played computer, then heard lion dance sound. Dongdongqiang! Hahaha! Okay then outside is damn noisy. x.x Got some lion dance pics from my mother, gna post it up now. It's damn cute. :D








Isn't it cute. HAHAAH. :D The first pic is my father friends. ^^ Last pic is the lion make one. :D And i also have a video of the lion dance. But my mother's phone is iPhone so she cannot send to my phone. :( :( But she posted it on Facebook. :D The lion dance pics are also taken from facebook one. :D
Click here to view the video. :D
Okay then at night 8pm plus, prepared and my father went to jurong east to take his friends and we to he pan. :D Reached he pan, the games are damn scary can?! One of them is like pirate ship, at first i thought the game is pirate ship. But it isn't! The thing will spin 360 DEGREES HIGH UP UP UP. WTF, EVEN I AM WATCHING THEM PLAYING I ALSO SCARED CAN. And also have another game, you stand inside the circle then the thing will SPIN SPIN SPIN. WTF, DAMN FAST.
I saw bumper cars, i want play but my mother don't allow. :( :( Sad-ed. She say what here pay very expensive one. Tsk, nevermind. Then walkwalk. Brought a tiger, ^^ Damn cute, i hang it with my phone. My sister take pink one. I take yellow one. I think yellow one is cuter, and it's the last one already HAHAHA.
Walked finish then my father bring his friends back to jurong east then home sweet home! Hehehe this is my DAY1 of cny! I think i will post DAY2 tmr. And today is day2 la. LOLOL. Today night many people coming my house. Omgay hongbaos again! :D :D :D But i guess it won't be alot. ._. Cause coming de people is my father's friend.
Last year i even got some hongbaos $2 ones. but got 1 or 2 $10 ones nia. Aaaaaa. I think this year total up hongbao money will be only $200. :( Okay byebye. I want go audi liao hahaahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment