Day3 was fun. Went out with Amelia, Jieyu, Tingwei, Alex chen, Yaqi, Benjamin and Wanyu. Hahahaaa. went to jurong safra for kbox. Sang for a total of... 2hr plus ah. Got photos to upload. I dont have alot, some of them from jieyu there. Maybe i'll edit this post and add the photos.

Yeah, finish posting the pictures. (: Had much much fun @ kbox. But end up the bill is $27.70 per person. Didn't bring enough money! Only brought 20 dollars. D: Amelia help me pay first! Thanks! :D Then walked to bangala park. It's jurong central park but cause but they called it bangala park! Haha! :D Play and chatted awhile. The boys playing sanddd. Hahas.
After that on the way walking back to jurong point yaqi asked me the date. I say it's 17 jan. Malini bday! She's like shcocked cause she dontknow, LOL. Then called Malini and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D Yeah called the boys sing with us too. xD Malini damn shocked!!!
Went jurong point, then went to interchange with amelia. Seperate ways to take bus. (: Reached home, day3. Yeah enjoyed.
Day4. School, sianzxccccccccccxczzzz. And today is day5. Ha, chinese new year gone so fast.
I'm afraid that I'm not good enough for you, and I never will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment