Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I don't want you to be better off without me.

Hello! School's getting more and more bored yah~ Lucky science today wasn't veryvery bored BUT FUNNN! Cause go science center ma. :P Well i have about 40 pictures to post, quite lazy BUT i'll post anyway. :D See i go good sial! Hahaha! Bhb. :P We only went to 'energy' places. Omg and stupid alex scare me with fake cockroach make me xiaxuey like shit in mac. ._. Wet myself in the end, wtf. Play water. 8B. I most wet ley, whole skirt from light grey become dark grey. :B Thanks elaine for the 60cents too. Homed at 5pm. Post pictures nao;



Done posting. I want to give up but i doubt i can, so what's the meaning of only saying. Might as well holding on hoping there'll be hope. Yeah so. Let nature take it's course yahhh. Bai.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...