Saturday, February 6, 2010

You shouldn’t have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it.

Hello people! :D Life had been damn damn boring these few days. And finally it's weekends! But i'm still bored yah. D: Less and less people are tagging me alr~ Tag more leh! Or else i don't post liao haha! Joking behhh. Nothing much to post this few days. And my mother just don't let me go out. I can't even choose my own clothes. Please la, i forteen years old alr ley! 30 dollars shirt you say too expensive. But that is what i want. You only want to help me choose, and everytime is T-SHIRTS. Not 10 dollars, then 5 dollars. Wdf. I am not a kid already, can you let me choose my own clothes? I really hate this, really. Changed a blogskin, can nagivate one. Quite satisfied with it. Skipped tuition today. Idw go, tired. Ending here now, tag more and click my ads. Bai.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...