Sunday, February 28, 2010
I just don't undestand.
Fuck-ed up life. Everything just went wrong, fucking wrong. You call me to give up, you call me to let go, you call me to forget. You said its a deal, if anyone fails to do it must pay 10 dollars. Two days before you told me this. But yesterday you stead with him. Yeah and i wanted the 10 dollars, you dont want to give. And end up arguing with me. Idk why. Idk where am i in the wrong you know? Can anyone tell me? Where am i wrong? Please.. You picked up a fight with me and now you/re saying like as if i'm in the fault, idw to listen?..What the fuck is this. You can stead with him and i cannot like him. I really think that this world is very unfair. I just don't understand why everything is unfair for me. But nevermind. If you think it's my fault to be stubbon, my fault to not listen to you all. Everything was my fault. I caused all these to happen. So be it. Idc already. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment