Sunday, March 21, 2010

If it’s not meant to be, then it won’t happen.

Well, okay. It was MY fault can? MY fault for being stupid, to believe sucha GREAT JOKE. i know i am stupid i am dumb i am gullible i am stubbon. The problems lies on me, yeah. I bet you all are laughing very hard when you all knew that i had believe this bigbig joke. I know you all want me to give up, i know. But just, give me some time okay? I can promise to you i will try okay? I know when time passes, my love to him will sooner or later fade. Cause slowly i will accept the fact that we're impossible. I don't need you all to bluff me that he have a stead to make me give up. You should know, i won't. I know myself then anyone do.. When i know it's time to give up, i will. Just believe me, one day, i will give up. I dont know when this 'one day' will be, but it will happen. I know you all do these is for my own good, thanks. Just give me time. I believe i can. When I sleep in class, i am trying not to care. But it doesn't mean i dont listen to your advices. I just dont like the feeling of being lied you know? I don't wish to argue further. I'm very tired of these nonsense already.

Just because I’m quiet, doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot to say.
Just because I appear happy, doesn’t mean everything is okay.
Just because I forgive, doesn’t mean I forget.
Just because I don’t listen to your problems, doesn’t mean I don’t care.
Just because I’m gullible, doesn’t mean I can be cheated.
Just because I’m stubborn, doesn’t mean I’m not easy going.
Just because I don’t study, doesn’t mean I’m stupid.
Just because I don’t show my feelings, doesn’t mean I don’t have any.
Just because I’m honest, doesn’t mean I’m outspoken.
Just becuase I’m not like you, doesn’t mean I’m weird.
Just because I’m unsure, doesn’t mean I’m afraid.
Just because I don’t like you, doesn’t mean I don’t love you.




或许我不再出现 爱才值得你怀念
huo xu wo bu zai chu xian ai cai zhi de ni huai nian
maybe I don´t show up again love will be worth you remember
你也不想见 见了也不变
ni ye bu xiang jian jian le ye bu bian
you also don´t want to see seing also won´t change
你痛苦转身的局面
ni tong ku zhuan shen de ju mian
your hurtful face as you were turning

或许我放的坚决 你才允许让回忆浮现
huo xu wo fang de jian jue ni cai cong xu rang hui yi fu xian
maybe if I let go firmly you´ll be able to let the memories emerge
是苦还是甜想起我的脸
shi ku hai shi tian xiang qi wo de lian
it´s bitter or it´s sweet when you remember my face
希望不是眼泪的咸
xi wang bu shi yan lei de xian
I hope it´s not the (taste of) salty tear

我只好离你远远却已伤害你偏偏
wo zhi hao li ni yuan yuan que yi shang hai ni pian pian
I only can leave you far away yet I still unluckily hurt you
我不配你的美 竟把你爱得狼狈
wo bu pei ni de mei jing ba ni de lang bei
I don´t deserve your beauty ending let you love discomposured
可是我离你越远 你越近靠在我眼前
ke shi wo li ni yue yuan ni yue jin kao zai wo yan qian
but I the farer I am from you the closer you´re in my eyes
已不见你幸福爱我的脸
yi bu jian ni xing fu ai wo de lian
I can´t see anymore your happy face that loved me

还欠你太多誓言我已没资格实践
hai qian ni tai duo shi yan wo yi mei zi ge shi jian
still owe you too many promises I don´t have that competence to carry them out
为我紧紧贴着 你的从前
wei wo jin jin tie zhe ni de cong qian
for me you clinged closely (in) your past
而现在的我
er xian zai de wo
but the present me

我只好离你远远却已伤害你偏偏
wo zhi hao li ni yuan yuan que yi shang hai ni pian pian
I only can leave you far away yet I still unluckily hurt you
我不配你的美 竟把你爱得狼狈
wo bu pei ni de mei jing ba ni de lang bei
I don´t deserve your beauty ending let you love discomposured
可是我离你越远 你越近靠在我眼前
ke shi wo li ni yue yuan ni yue jin kao zai wo yan qian
but I the farer I am from you the closer you´re in my eyes
已不见你幸福爱我的脸
yi bu jian ni xing fu ai wo de lian
I can´t see anymore your happy face that loved me

在远远你幸福我会看见
zai yuan yuan ni xing fu wo hui kan jian
far away I´ll be watching your happiness

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...