Monday, March 22, 2010
Let time rewind to the time when we're strangers
Ohk, i'm not trying to act dua or whatever. I didn't attitude Wanyu, or maybe i said something wrong offended her, then i'm sorry okay? It's just like, i trying to ask you to give in you know? I wanted us to give in together, i hope you're the one who gave in first.. I know that you did this for my own good, but doesnt mean he have a stead and i will give up you know? ): I want you all to give in but in the end i gave in.. Cause i really wanted to patch up with you all, i dont want to lose you all. To me, you all are still the best you know? Yes, i am seeking for mercy, i want you all to kelian me, i want you all to think that i'm very pitiful. I know you all hate me alot, if you want end friendship, just end it.. No use holding on to something isn't there. Maybe this is what you want. Forget it, although i can't bear to, but i know we can't be the best sisters like before already. We'll just be strangers from now one. If you want me to give up on him,congrats you succeed. Yes i have given up. Not totally but i know i can. Goodbye my friends. I wont forget those memories, maybe we're just not fated to be even friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment