Finally! Holidays are here! I've been waiting for this day for so long. xD Somehow felt that my stress is gone. I like this feeling, hehee. I think my results were pretty shocking. Because it was really a big improvement compared to my last year's results. I'm actually happy with my results, only for english. I got an B4 for english. I know i could had scored better. But my english wasn't good from primary school till now... I have to read more books during this holidays, it's a good chance to read cos i will have a lot of spare time! :)
ISPL is really killing me. Really can't believe that i have to finish them within a month. It's so thick :( I have to plan.... How should i spend my holidays doing them... Somehow i feel that this holidays won't be as 'free' as the holidays i had in the past.... Homeworks piling up... Stress level getting higher and higher.... But i know i have to survive though this. Next year nlvls alrdy! Cannot slack anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment