Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello! It's sunday today! Booooring day :(
Anyway, happy mothers' day to all mothers in the world! And also to my mother! Although there are times that you'll scold me till i'm very frustrate, but i know you love me alot. Really sorry for the times that i'd made you angry! Brought Ben&Jerry's ice cream for her, and she said 'why buy so expensive ice cream? buy cheap cheap one can liao mah!' Hahhaa! Cos i know she likes that ice cream! I can't find strawberry flavoured ice cream in my neighbourhood market :( So i brought her favourite flavour of b&j's ^^
Weather is so hot these few days i swear. oh god. i can melt in the hot weather like a ice cream, hahahaa.
I'm so bored now, seriously bored. Waiting for evening, going out with relatives to celebrate mother's day for my grandma(mother's side)! Going imm to have dinner, same place as last year's. Same restuarant. They claimed that the food there is nice. hmmm....
Oh yeah, my SA1 is going to be over soon! just 3 more exams, excluding practical exam for f&n. Amath, f&n paper, and listening compre and i'm done! I think listening compre is a seriously waste of time. Just let me slack at home. Waste 30 minutes doing shitty paper only. -_- Or perhaps put the listening compre exam after amath or f&n paper.
I've been eating too much lately you knowwwwwwwwwwww!!! :( Reason is simple: im bored. I eat when i'm bored, i really have nothing better to do but eat, eat, and eat. I have to stop this habit. Really must. Ganing weight alr laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T fine fine fine i shall stop whining. I'll stop here. gooooodbye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...