Thursday, September 26, 2013

25 more days

Hi hi hi! Just a short update before I sleep haha it's the end of day 2 night study! I feel that it's really productive and effective! Haha like can just go consult as and when you want to! And for me I've like prepared many many questions I'm unsure of and ask them all at a go. And in the end for physics I've consulted mr chun for 2 hours! Felt bad actually haha like the others couldn't consult much >_< but they still managed to la!! When I was writing the answers/corrections down they consulted him! For now I feel that it's a really productive night ^_^ and also conducive! Coz you see everyone around you studying, you'll feel bad if you do not do the same thing hahaha
So even if I didn't have any questions or not a lot to ask, I still went because it would be better than to stay at home! It's a 100% chance I'll just sleep and waste my time away! So I decided to just go and participate the discussions! Further more my house is just a bus stop away from school haha
Here's a picture of today's night study haha I only have this! There's actually much more with Jingxuan, Ablis and Cheryl! 
Anyway these days I have been addicted to McD's matcha mcflurry! It's the best mcflurry I've ever eaten in my years of trying out new flavors of mcflurry! I've tried many -mudpie, Horlick, milo, strawberry shortcake, butterstorch, and many more I can't recall! And matcha is so far my favourite! The others I've tried we're either too sweet or just ok ok! But I liked butterstorch and Horlick tho!! 
Here's a picture of my lovely matcha mcflurry! I've eaten one today and it's my 4th time. I really hope McD won't remove it so soon! Hehehe ok I gna sleep now! History prep exam tomorrow! Just another 3 weeks plus to Os! I must put in my best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...