Had a day and a half worth of break on wednesday and thursday because there's emath exams ha so thankful for the period of time to study my chemistry and all... Anyway, amath was rather manageable today! Was stunned because I expected it to be more difficult than my prelims 1! Surprising it was easier than prelims 1, I was so happy that I was able to do 80% of the geometrical proof (which in usual i can't even complete 1%). Perhaps I didn't study enough for prelims 1, but I am quite sure I was preparing for this amath prelims, because I've been practicing it these few weeks, or even months after receiving the painful amath results in prelim 1. However upon checking I realized I made quite a number of careless mistakes....hais this is so so painful it's not because I do not know how to do but it's because of my carelessness! Hope for the best thennn I'll put in my best for the remaining papers! Jiayou to myself (haha forever alone LOL)
The thought of next monday just makes me go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. It's the mother tongue prelims. I actually thought I didn't have to prepare for this prelim because I felt I won't have to resit for it. However....ya you should know. SO SAD
So yaaaa just a small update on my current mood/feelings about prelim 2. Just wanna keep this place updated, wheee guess I'm done! toodlessss
P/S: Collecting concert tix this sunday, AUTOGRAPH SESSION NEXT FRIDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment